Sircali Madrasa

Sircali Madrasa

Built in 1242 during the reign of the Seljuk sultan Kaykaus II, by order of Emir Bedrettin Muslih for the study of Fiqh (Islamic doctrines). The interior is decorated with colourful tiles, hence the name of the structure. The building has a highly ornamented stone façade which includes relief work of various geometric patterning. Above the entrance is an inscription in Arabic calligraphy. The building has an open courtyard surrounded by two stories of the student cells and a large Iwan where the lectures took place.

The building now is Konya's Museum of Gravestones. It contains old Roman, Byzantine, Seljuk and Ottoman gravestones.

Each of our guest rooms has a private bathroom, wi-fi, cable TV and a full breakfast is included.

Information ve Rezervation

(0332) 248 40 00

Call us toll free for more information.

Reservation Form